The Miami Hurricanes (3-0) and Clemson Tigers (3-0) square off at Memorial Stadium in Clemson, S.C. for a 7:30 p.m. ET kickoff Saturday (on ABC). Below, we analyze the Miami-Clemson college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
The Tigers are the No. 1 team in the Amway Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports. The Hurricanes are ranked 7th.
Miami at Clemson: Betting odds and lines
- Money line: Clemson -556 (bet $556 to win $100) | Miami +400 (bet $100 to win $400)
- Against the spread/ATS: Clemson -14 (-110) | Miami +14 (-110)
- Over/Under: 62.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Miami at Clemson: Three things to know
- Is ‘The U’ back? We’ll see. This will be a huge measuring stick game to show how they stack up on the national stage. New offensive coordinate Rhett Lashlee’s spread offense, the first time it’s been used in school history, has been a rousing success, but that’s against UAB, Louisville and a beat-up Florida State, not exactly a murderer’s row.
- Miami is averaging 43.3 points per game to rank seventh in the country, and 12th in total yards per game with 498.0. While former Houston QB D’Eriq King has been a good fit, the run game has flown a bit under the radar, gobbling up 232.3 yards per game