The Texas Longhorns (2-1) face the Oklahoma Sooners (1-2) in the Red River Showdown Saturday at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, Texas at noon ET (on Fox). Below, we analyze the Texas-Oklahoma college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
The Longhorns are ranked 22nd in the Amway Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Texas vs. Oklahoma: Betting odds and lines
- Money line: Texas +105 (bet $100 to win $105) | Oklahoma -129 (bet $129 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Texas +2.5 (-110) | Oklahoma -2.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 72.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Texas vs. Oklahoma: Three things to know
- The Sooners have won four of the previous five Red River Showdowns but Texas covered the spread in seven of the past eight.
- Texas head coach Tom Herman and Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley have met four times since 2017: Oklahoma is 3-1 straight up but 1-3 against the spread.
- Oklahoma is coming into the Red River Showdown unranked for the first time in 15 seasons.