The Iowa Hawkeyes and Purdue Boilermakers begin their COVID-altered, Big Ten-only 2020 regular season Saturday. The Boilermakers host the 3:30 p.m. kickoff at Ross-Ade Stadium. We analyze the Iowa-Purdue college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
Iowa at Purdue: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Iowa -164 (bet $164, win $100) | Purdue +135 (bet $100, win $135)
- Against the spread/ATS: Iowa -3.5 (-110) | Purdue +3.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 51.5 (O: -115 | U: -106)
Iowa at Purdue: Three things to know
- Purdue head coach Jeff Brohm will miss this game because of a positive COVID-19 test forcing him to isolate for 10 days. Offensive coordinator Brian Brohm will be acting as head coach Saturday.
- Iowa (+2500) is tied for the sixth-best odds to win the Big Ten Conference, while Purdue (+5000) is tied for 11th out of 13 teams, (BetMGM).
- The road team is 9-1 against the spread in the last 10 Iowa-Purdue meetings and the Hawkeyes are 4-1 ATS in their last five games at Purdue.
BIG TEN BETTING PROMOTION
Bet $1 on any Big Ten money line, WIN $100 (in free bets) if ANY BIG TEN team scores a touchdown this week!