The Virginia Cavaliers (1-3, 1-3 ACC) and Miami Hurricanes (4-1, 3-1) meet at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla., for an 8 p.m. ET kickoff Saturday. Below, we analyze the Virginia-Miami college football betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
The Hurricanes are No. 11 in the Amway Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Virginia at Miami: Betting odds and lines
- Money line: Virginia +345 (bet $100 to win $345) | Miami -455 (bet $455 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Virginia +13.5 (-106) | Miami -13.5 (-115)
- Over/Under: 55.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Virginia at Miami: Three things to know
- The big concern for Virginia is under center as QB Brennan Armstrong (concussion) remains in concussion protocol. As such, UVA is reportedly considering a three-QB system, something it did in a 40-23 loss at Wake Forest last week. Lindell Stone started vs. the Demon Deacons, with Mississippi State grad transfer Keytaon Thompson and dual-threat freshman Iraken Armstead also seeing time.
- Miami bounced back after its blowout road loss to Clemson with a 31-19 win against Pittsburgh, narrowly cashing as an 11.5-point favorite last Saturday. The Hurricanes are a perfect 3-0 SU/ATS at home, and they have scored at least 31 points in each outing at Hard Rock.
- The Hurricanes offensive attack has been rather balanced, averaging 228.0