In Wednesday college hoops action, the Oakland Golden Grizzlies and Xavier Musketeers tip off their season at the Cintas Center in Cincinnati at noon ET. Below, we analyze the Oakland-Xavier college basketball betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
Oakland at Xavier: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Oakland +1200 (bet $100 to win $1,200) | Xavier -3334 (bet $3,334 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Oakland +18.5 (-110) | Xavier -18.5 (+110)
- Over/Under: 139 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Oakland at Xavier: Three things to know
- Oakland posted a 13-18 SU regular-season campaign in 2019-20, a down year for the perennial title contender in the Horizon League. Oakland was a dismal 4-12 SU on the road last season, while going 16-13-1 ATS overall and hitting the Under 17-12-1 in 30 games.
- Big East representative Xavier was likely going to be an NCAA Tournament at-large team, but March Madness was sacked due to COVID-19. The Musketeers ended up 19-12 in the regular season with 12 wins in 18 tries at Cintas Center. The Musketeers were just 11-19-1 ATS, while going 17-13-1 to the Under in 31 games overall.
- The last time these schools faced each other was Dec. 1, 2018, a 73-63 victory by Xavier in Cincinnati, with the Golden Grizzlies covering the 17.5-point number as the Under (147) connected.
Get some action on