The St. John’s Red Storm (6-5, 1-4 Big East) visit the No. 5 Creighton Bluejays (9-2, 5-1) Saturday in a Big East battle in the CHI Health Center Omaha, Neb., at noon ET. Below, we analyze the St. John’s-Creighton college basketball betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
Rankings courtesy of the Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
St. John’s at Creighton: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: St. John’s +675 (bet $100 to win $675) | Creighton -1100 (bet $1,100 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: St. John’s +13.5 (-115) | Creighton -13.5 (-105)
- Over/Under: 158.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
St. John’s at Creighton: Three things to know
- St. John’s lost at Xavier 69-61 as 6.5-point underdogs in the Red Storm’s first game since Dec. 20 because of COVID complications forcing the canceling or postponing of scheduled St. John’s games. The Johnnies are 1-5 ATS in their last six games.
- The Bluejays have won five straight including a 36-point whooping their last time out as 6-point home favorites vs. Seton Hall. However, Creighton covering against Seton Hall snapped a three-game ATS losing skid for the Bluejays.
- Creighton (-7) took the first meeting between these two at St. John’s 94-76 Dec. 17, which started its win streak and was the last of a three-game losing streak for