The top-ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs (12-0 overall, 3-0 West Coast Conference) host the Pepperdine Waves (4-5, 0-0) Thursday for a 9 p.m. ET. Below, we analyze the Pepperdine-Gonzaga college basketball betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
Rankings courtesy of the Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Pepperdine at Gonzaga: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: None listed as of this publishing. With the point spread so large, BetMGM likely won’t post a money line.
- Against the spread/ATS: Pepperdine +25.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) | Gonzaga -25.5, -110
- Over/Under: 164.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Pepperdine at Gonzaga: Three things to know
- Pepperdine returns to game action for the first time since Dec. 23 as the program ends a three-week COVID-19 pause. The Waves had three WCC games postponed and Thursday will be their conference opener. The Waves, who are led by senior G Colbey Ross’ 19.0 points and 7.2 assists per game, are coming off back-to-back losses in late December.
- Gonzaga is coming off a 116-88 rout of Portland Saturday but failed to cover as a 32.5-point road favorite. In the win, junior G Joel Ayayi recorded the first triple-double in Gonzaga history, finishing with 12 points, 14 assists and 13 rebounds. Senior F Corey Kispert and sophomore F Drew Timme lead